Single Sheet, Folding 4-Page Leaflets:
This page has links to download single sheet Leaflets for seminars. They can be folded into a convenient 4-page booklet.
Detailed Instructions to print and fold them are also given below. Click on the link below to open the pdf document.
Instructions to Print and Fold
into a 4-page Leaflet
- There are two A4 size pages to be
printed. Both pages are designed to print in landscape mode.
- Click on the aboe link to open the document (pdf file)
- Print Page 1 of the file in a blank A4
size sheet. You will see Page 4 and Page 1 printed at the bottom of the
- Print Page 2 of the file at the reverse
side of the same A4 sheet. You will see Page 2 and Page 3
printed at the bottom of the sheet (Fig.2).
- Having printed the 2 pages back to back
on a single sheet of A4 paper, hold the sheet in landscape mode with
page 4 and page 1 showing on top (Fig.3).
- Fold the paper backwards vertically from
the middle so that it becomes a 4 page leaflet and Page 1 shows up as
the first page of the leaflet (Fig.4).